moodboard monday.

Monday, April 20, 2015


This week is going to be hard one for me, because it's the week before exams. As a New Media major, most of my "exams" are assignments and projects that I've been working on for a while. On one hand, having at least 4 different deadlines in one week can be super stressful, but on the other, it feels great to knock out project after project on my own time and terms. Lately I've been struggling with allowing my responsibilities to consume me when in reality, they are just that: my responsibilities that only I am responsible for and that only I can control. Instead of letting this power scare me, this week I want to focus on letting it fuel me.

This moodboard is reflecting some serious country vibes which could be due to the fact that I just finished the season finale of Hart of Dixie during my lunch break, but I'd like to think it's my inner "Steel Magnolia" country-strong spirit coming out during a time I could really use it. In my experience, southerners(especially southern women) aren't afraid of hard work because we're born with the confidence that we can do anything and everything. In channeling that confidence, I'm hoping to take on my responsibilities this week without fear or worry and with the knowledge that I have everything I need within me to achieve my goals.

No comments :

Post a Comment