moodboard monday.

Monday, April 27, 2015



Today was my last day of classes for my junior year of college. Exam week is now in full swing, and I am trying to maintain focus. I don't have a whole lot left to do, and I know as each day goes by my plate will become less full. However, it's hard to finish strong after I feel like I've already given this semester my absolute all. I really do feel like this is the home stretch of a marathon, and I'm tired and running out of energy. But I know all of the hard work will be over soon, and that I will be stronger and better because of it. Despite those feelings of exhaustion and dread, I am also feeling grateful for this year and how much I've grown and learned.

Maintaining perspective will be what helps me finish this semester strong. In between exams and deadlines, I will be dreaming of summer days, tacos, tan skin, margaritas, and the free time to focus on the things I want to do rather than the things I have to do.
I'm officially a week away, and I can't wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment