10 things.

Friday, July 3, 2015

10 things I'm thankful for this week:

  1. Lonnie surprising me with pizza and the best bottle of rum he could find (two of my very favorite things) to celebrate our 5 year anniversary
  2. having a guy I can count on to always be loyal and loving
  3. extra lime
  4. hiking up to Crabtree Falls
  5. My best friend Samm texted me to let me know she was in town for the day so I met her and her family for lunch at Early Girl and ice cream at The Hop
  6. waking up slow with the late summer sun and re-watching Fried Green Tomatoes in bed
  7. making brownies with Brandon on the rainiest day of the week
  8. pressing flowers into sketchbooks
  9. finally buckling down to achieve my goal of exercising 4 days this week instead of my usual 3
  10. getting all dolled up for a date night out

No comments :

Post a Comment