moodboard monday.

Monday, July 6, 2015

plant stand | lobster rolls | modern bathroomprinted skirt & chambray | july | summer shadows

Lately I've been feeling sucked into summer mode, where I've been giving into bad habits like sleeping in til almost noon and watching too much tv. Now that the 4th is over and July is in full swing, I want to start buckling down this week in order to spend my free time more wisely. I have a few tasks in mind I'd like to complete before school starts back in the fall, like finishing up an online portfolio and printing an album full of photos, so I'm hoping to wake up earlier and start making use out of every single day. I love summer and the magic that comes with beach vacations, fruity drinks, and travel adventures, but there's something to be said about the magic that comes with everyday summer, too. To me, this board captures that everyday summer magic, filled with late afternoon light, greenery, and soft, breezy fabrics.

No comments :

Post a Comment