moodboard monday.

Monday, July 13, 2015


This week is the week where my boyfriend and I have to buckle down and figure out our living situation. Our lease is up in August, and one of our roommates is moving out, so now is the perfect time to try to find a new place because our current apartment is very much less than perfect. However, it is super cheap and close to school and downtown, so there's a very big chance we may stay and just try to find a new roommate. The whole situation is super stressful, but I'm trying not to sweat things too much and to embrace the current season of life that I'm in.

After meeting two of my college besties for coffee(one of whom is about to leave for a semester abroad in Spain in August!), I realized how bittersweet this last year of college is and how important these challenging, crappy apartment, ramen for dinner days are to my overall growth and well-being. Absolutely nothing is certain or set in stone, and I'm trying to find both a comfort and an excitement in this ever-changing place. Sticking to what I know and focusing on simplifying is my go-to method for dealing with all of this change. This week, I want to try not to overthink things and to stay true to myself and what works best for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment