10 things.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

10 things I'm thankful for this week:

  1. going to Grandfather Mountain with my family for our annual trip to celebrate my dad's birthday yesterday (which is also the reason this post is a day late. Sorry, y'all!)
  2. taking Blue Ridge home and stopping by Linville Falls
  3. it's actually been rainy all week, but we were blessed with the most beautiful sunny weather yesterday
  4. shrimp tacos
  5. on a whim, decided to go to yoga on Wednesday evening (I needed those deep stretches so bad!)
  6. having a quiet breakfast in bed just as it started to pour down rain
  7. combating laziness/being a homebody with cleaning the apartment
  8. getting a text from my college bestie saying that she will be visiting tomorrow!
  9. colorful emojis
  10. feeling strong and starting to really love my body

No comments :

Post a Comment