10 things.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

10 things I'm thankful for this week:

  1. rewatching Silence of the Lambs on a rainy day
  2. phone calls from home, and catching up with both my mom and best friend Whitney
  3. finding the perfect pink polish at T.J. Maxx
  4. also finding ready-to-brew iced coffee bags
  5. convincing Lonnie to take down one set of blinds in the bedroom, and now having a nice view of a tree outside from bed
  6. another spontaneous parkway trip (this one led us to a small southern town which was full of color and inspiration)
  7. going so hard at the gym I've been sore for 2 days straight
  8. starting to clean the apartment from top to bottom
  9. staying in and ordering our favorite pizza; pepperoni and pepperoncini
  10. looking at my school schedule for next year and realizing that most of my time will be spent creating (I have one new media class, one painting, and one photography class!)
Just a little note, I will most likely start posting these 10 Things on Saturdays instead of Fridays (but yes, I'm aware today is Sunday. my schedule has been a little off lately.) I'm hoping that this minor shift will give me enough time to gather pictures and really recap on the week in its entirety. 

1 comment :

  1. Looking forward to seeing you this week. Been enjoying your blog. Speaking of Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal show is really good even though they are cancelling it there are a lot of Fannibals so it might get picked up by something else...Love Dad

    ReplyDelete