moodboard monday.

Monday, July 20, 2015


This week, I'm feeling a lot better about my living situation. Simply knowing that I'll be staying put exactly where I am is enough to comfort me, and it definitely doesn't hurt that we've gotten many applicants interested in becoming roommates. This week will be spent cleaning and purging the apartment as we prepare for new people to take a look and move in, and I'm actually really looking forward to it. All summer, I've tried to make this place a home but it's been really difficult to considering the fact that I just came into the place as a 4th additional person. Now, Lonnie and I have a chance to clean the slate(literally speaking, in a way), and reorganize everything in the way that he and I like. I'm now feeling more excited than scared for what's ahead; new opportunities, connections, and memories are expected and welcome.

I'm feeling pink this week. Lighthearted, comforting, and fun. I find that I always waste time worrying about what's ahead or what I missed out on, instead of just focusing on being happy where I'm at. Pink is a very in the moment color. It is here. It is ready to party. I love pink. (I also watched Clueless yesterday since it turned 20 years old, and I'm probably just feeling super inspired by Cher's unbreakable spirit and can-do attitude. She's so fab.)

No comments :

Post a Comment