lazy sunday afternoons.

Sunday, April 21, 2013


Sundays are tough. Sundays are the days when you know you have work to do because you've been putting it off all weekend, yet you don't want to do it because you just want to relax before the hectic week ahead. Maybe the sun is shining and beckoning you outside. Maybe it's rainy and you just want to crawl in bed with a big cup of coffee and watch Netflix. Maybe it's a beautiful spring day and you're too distracted and inspired by the beauty surrounding you to write a paper for Humanities or crunch numbers for Statistics.

Today was like that last one. At least I was inspired enough to blog. Productivity is productivity, right?

I spent some time in the Botanical Gardens again. Spring is in full bloom here and I love it. I tried to get some homework done while I was there, but I couldn't help but go off on a miniature photo walk.
I know macro flower pictures are so cliche, especially for me. But I will stop taking them when I stop finding them so pretty. Which will most likely be never.

Giving myself a break today was actually the best thing I could've done. This week is going to be the craziest of them all, and I could really use the relaxation in preparation for it. This week is the week before exams, and I have a billion things due. My desktop looks currently like this:


A giant list of things to get done (organized and broken down by day of the week, one thing at a time works best for me) and some serious motivation.

No comments :

Post a Comment