pinterest favorites.

Friday, April 12, 2013



from this week:
this hummus, because I can't ever get enough of hummus and avocados make everything better.
this outfit, because this warmer weather makes me want to wear every color imaginable.
this quote, because this week it proved itself true.
this kitchen, because yellow and grey is a flawless color combination.
this earbud holder, because I could really use one and the wood makes this one so pretty.
this birdhouse, because birdhouses are magical in the spring, and DIYs involving recycled objects are the best.

This little segment was a lot harder to put together than I thought it'd be! I pin soo much stuff. (Lonnie always makes fun of me when he looks over my shoulder and sees that I have a billion tabs open, all of which are solely Pinterest.) It's hard for me to pick favorites. But I had a lot of fun with it, and breaking things down like this gives me the chance to really "evaluate" the stuff I'm (at times) mindlessly regurgitating all over the internet. I'm very guilty of the ol' "pin now, never look at again" habit, yet I honestly think Pinterest has the potential to be very useful in daily life, especially for mere inspiration.

Anyway, to sum this rant: I like this and I'll keep doing it. I'm planning to do a set every Friday, as a way of summing up each week with online finds.

No comments :

Post a Comment