pinterest favorites.

Saturday, April 27, 2013


from this week:
this agate, because the colors are absolutely insane.
this beauty inspiration, because there is nothing I don't love about it. This look is so classic and the head wrap and jewelry make it feel so unique.
this bedroom, because warm tones are my favorite and I have been in love with honeycomb prints lately.
this DIY pinata, because how much fun would this be for a summer fiesta? Also, the gold/hot pink combo makes it look so chic.
this typography quote, because this week has been all about focusing on each day at a time.
these lemon meringue pie s'mores, because I love food that's a spin on a classic. And I love lemon meringue pie. Yum.

I know this is a day late, but this week has been crazy busy. I'm obviously feeling some summertime this week as I look forward to summer break which is just around the corner.
I'm not quite sure how much I like being restrained by what's on my Pinterest each week. I might do some of these which are restrained by a specific theme rather than a weekly review. We'll see.

No comments :

Post a Comment