the end is near.

Thursday, April 18, 2013



Every class that I've attended, every phone call from my parents, every time I throw on a pair of shorts and everytime I can't believe how hot some days can be, I am reminded that summer is going to be here before I know it. I will be done with my first year of college before I know it.
I keep flipping my calendar forward weeks at a time. I'm pretty sure everything is planned out from here on to the end of exams. Crazy.
Time is flying and I have so many deadlines that it's not even funny. Yet at the same time, I am starting to think that I might actually survive this semester. The light at the end of the tunnel is now visible, so to speak.

Taking a break from my crazy, stressful, end of the year marathon that I'm currently running, I look back at these snapshots from a quick trip my hallmates and I took to the Botanical Gardens on an April day that could've been mistaken for July. I am reminded to slow down, even at the busiest of times, in order to relax and take in this most beautiful time of the year.
A year later, and I am more in love with this beautiful place and my school than ever before.

No comments :

Post a Comment