dorm room snacking essentials.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

This may be a silly post, but I am in love with the idea of "essentials" or "must haves."
In an attempt to de-clutter my life, I like finding my absolute favorite things and sticking with them. My mom texted me this morning and asked if there was anything I wanted my dad to bring up that would help get me through exam week when he comes to visit on Tuesday, and without hesitation I told her "Whole Grain Cheez-Its and Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Granola Bars." (I already have 1 and a half Dove Dark Chocolate bars stashed away under my desk, shh.)

And I thought about it, and I decided that if I was stuck on a deserted island and had to live off 3 things, these three would be it (not exactly the healthiest choice, but you know.)
Deciding what kind of snacks to keep in your dorm room is kinda like decided what minimal things to take with you on a deserted island. Or at least it is if you have as much other stuff taking up precious space as I do.
It's kinda the same thing.
Kinda.

I know I don't normally ask for follower participation, but if you're actually reading this: What are your go-to snacking essentials? I'd love to hear.

As a side note, I'll probably do a couple more posts like these. I definitely want to do a "Makeup Essentials" one later.

No comments :

Post a Comment