target faves.

Thursday, April 11, 2013



I got a summer job at Target, and to celebrate I compiled together some things I am really loving from Target right now.

I know that a summer job as a cashier at a store is nothing to really be celebrated, but it's no secret to anyone who knows me how much I love Target. I could spend hours and billions of dollars shopping around at my local store. Therefore, I am making this post out of my pure love for Target. Especially their Threshold and Nate Berkus collections. I am drooling.

I am also, clearly, craving some summertime. Bikinis, nautical pieces, neon, glass water bottles, giant beach bags. Yes, please.

I am partly making this post because I've been doing some serious thinking (and post-it note making, my desk is a mess of ideas) about the direction of this blog and where I'd like it to go. I would really like for this blog to be a bit more follower-friendly. I love blogging about personal things which matter to me, and posting pictures and updates regularly, but I'd also love to give this blog more of a direction. I'm kind of all over the place, and I think by narrowing down posts to a few central ideas/segments, I could give myself a way to regularly cover everything I would like to.

I'm thinking my blog will consist of something along the lines of:
personal posts (regular blogging and pictures of the everyday)
creative life inspiration (art and design, and thoughts on being an artist/designer)
products and style (like this post: favorite products from specific themes, brands, or stores)
college life posts (tips and reflections from a college student)
latest faves from pinterest

Some of my favorite blogs (http://www.elephantineblog.com/http://eliseblaha.typepad.com/golden/http://www.skunkboyblog.com/) manage to cover so many topics flawlessly. I will definitely be looking at ladies like these for inspiration, and hopefully you will see a few minor changes around here.

No comments :

Post a Comment