legendary.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013


Last night, my dad and I went to see Bob Dylan in concert.
Yeah.

The tour poster I featured is from the same tour, just a different time and place. We saw him at the US Cellular Center in Asheville.
Pictures were strictly prohibited (I couldn't even take in a disposable camera. What? I know.), so I'm just including some pictures I found on google images. I'm learning more as I get older to really enjoy concerts in the moment instead of focusing on taking blog-worthy pictures, anyways. This is a good thing.

The concert was better than I expected. My dad and I had heard some mixed reviews, so we had pretty low expectations. But Bob and his band played very well and it was beyond surreal to see a living legend live in concert. He is by far the most high-profile artist I've ever seen live, and I feel lucky to have heard his voice and his harmonica played live by the man himself.

1 comment :

  1. Nice thought. I am so happy you feel this way and it made it all the more better for me. When you get home you have to watch No Direction Home.

    ReplyDelete