may flowers.

Thursday, May 16, 2013


A few quick updates:

Lonnie showed up to my house on Mother's Day with gorgeous yellow tulips and roses for my mom and I. They're making me smile.

It's finally warm and staying warm. This is hopefully the last time I will have to repeat that sentence this year.

I've been keeping myself busy while waiting on a call to confirm my summer job orientation schedule. I've spent a lot of time with old friends going to old places, while having new experiences and new conversations with some new friends added in. It can be a tough act to balance, but I think I'm doing fairly well at it. I'm having fun, at least.

I have been eating so much fruit lately. Pineapples, strawberries, and bananas are my ultimate favorites, especially when mixed together.

One of my first days back was spent rafting on the river which flows all around my hometown. I even jumped off a rope swing for the first time. I have some high hopes that this summer will be drenched in water. Lake trips and beach trips are already being planned. 

No comments :

Post a Comment