pinterest favorites.

Friday, May 17, 2013


from this week:
this bikini, because the soft blue color is perfect and the ruffles are so sweet.
this outdoor living space, because I wouldn't mind relaxing underneath those elephant ears.
these wedges, because I was inspired by a friend from high school this week after we had a discussion about wearing heels whenever, even if that makes you appear over-dressed and results in onlookers staring. Having the confidence to wear whatever I want whenver I want is definitely something I would like to work on this summer.
this gorgeous view of Panama City, Florida, because I had some friends who went there for Spring Break this year, and I've been living the trip vicariously through them ever since.
this print, because it's so cute and summery.
this lemon ice cream, because it reminds me of the Lemon Cream ice cream from The Hop, which happens to be my favorite flavor of their's.

I'm off to spend a girl's weekend at my grandma's house at Holden Beach with my mom and sister. I'm definitely looking forward for a quick, spur of the moment getaway. It's been a long time since I've seen both the ocean and my grandmother, so I'm looking forward to both!

my Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment