pinterest favorites.

Saturday, May 11, 2013


from this week:
this bouquet, because the strawberry blossoms are so sweet and summery and pair so well with the peonies. 
this art inspiration, because I am in love with abstracted paintings of kisses where the lovers appear to be melting into one. It makes for such a magical image.
this lavender creme brulee, because it reminded me of the lavender creme brulee they sell at French Broad Chocolates, and it instantly made me miss the Asheville food scene(yes, already).
this phrase, because I just love it, and it reminds me of the typical Southern woman.
this image, because it perfectly illustrates how spring at the Biltmore felt, to me at least.
these pearls, because I love any kind of modern spin on a classic, and this example was executed so flawlessly.

I know I'm late this week, but I had over 400 pictures from the Biltmore to go through, alongside a seemingly endless amount of boxes to unpack from school, so I don't feel quite so bad about it. This set was pretty easy and straight-forward this week. I suppose I was inspired by the Biltmore and visions of ladies walking around the gardens in beautiful floor-length gowns with parasols and curled hair, which led me to this very lady-like set.

* Bonus Pin that did not make the cut this week, but I love it anyway:
this kitchen, because it is my absolute dream kitchen. White cabinets, butcher block countertops, dark hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, mason jar-lined shelves, navy blue/lime green color accents. It literally covered all the bases, and I'm pretty sure I made an audible noise when it popped up on my feed.

 my Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment