pinterest favorites.

Friday, May 24, 2013


from this week:
this kitchen, because I can't even imagine how wonderful the breeze would feel blowing in through that amazing window on mild spring days.
these words, because they're important to remember.
this gorgeous art/beauty inspiration, because I am obsessed with emerald: both the color and the gem. I have pretty much set my heart on an emerald engagement ring instead of a classic diamond. Fun fact.
this delicious looking Mexican tostada pizza, because Mexican food is totally summer to me.
this image, because there's nothing that greater captures that summertime free feeling like a thin white cotton dress, preferably worn lakeside.
this place setting, because it's simple, seasonal, and completely fuss-free, which, to me, is how a good table setting should be.

Feeling a summery green this week leading up to Memorial Day: fresh, bright, alive, and all-over good.

my Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment